London and Northern Ireland Workshops in April

From: FDanB@aol.com
Date: 03/14/04-07:18:58 PM Z

Hello All,

Just a heads-up that I'll be teaching in both Northern Ireland and London
next month. I think the N. Ireland workshop is full (check with the
workshop coordinator at the link below) but there should be places left
for the London session.

The Northern Ireland workshop is a hands-on, three day affair in which
we'll make digital negs and print platinum/palladium. The London workshop
at PhotoFusion is a one day seminar session. I'll be covering lots of
*real photographer* digital tips in both.

For anyone intereseted see the following:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/main_pages/workshops_main_page.htm

I'd love to meet some of the list members from *across the pond!*

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
dan@danburkholder.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."

- Albert Einstein

"Knowledge in moderation ain't bad either."
- Dan Burkholder