Show and Tell

From: Carl Weese ^lt;cweese@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/18/04-07:32:55 AM Z

On Sunday, April 4th, I will give a talk and, more importantly, show several
dozen platinum/palladium prints at The New England Large Format Collective.
The talk will center on my use of contact prints made directly from
in-camera negatives, which in turn dictates the use of large and ultra-large
format cameras. Questions on any aspect of this will be encouraged, and
maybe even answered.

All interested parties are welcome to this free presentation which will take
place in Durham, Connecticut.

Please e mail NELFC@steve-sherman.com for more info and to RSVP.

---Carl