Re: Hardening gelatin

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/18/04-06:14:50 AM Z

Ignore my previous post, sorry. I thought about this again and decided
that there are too many variables that can't be standardized across the
comparison to draw any useful conclusions, even if I could work out the
details of how to compare hardening in the two materials. And the truth
is, while I'm very interested in hardening gum, since it has direct
implications for a project I'm working on, I'm not in the least
interested in hardening gelatin and not willing to spend any time on
thinking about gelatin hardening. As you were,
kt