Re: HP5/Rollo Pyro reciprocity

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/18/04-03:59:11 PM Z

Ryuji,

> If this exposure condition is your typical, or at least this isn't a
rare case, I'd suggest to have one more film at hand. For this
purpose, I recommend Fujifilm Acros or Kodak T-MAX 100.

As I'm sure you have read, apparently the new T-MAX 100 has an anti-UV transmission layer incorporated in the emulsion. Since the processes discussed on this list primarily depend on UV exposure, would Fuji Acros have comporable reciprocity characteristics as T-MAX 100? And, does Acros have similar UV filtering laters like T-MAX 100? Finally is Acros available as a ready load?

Thanks,

Don Bryant