Re: HP5/Rollo Pyro reciprocity

From: Carl Weese ^lt;cweese@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/18/04-04:05:17 PM Z

Bill,

I've been developing in trays/PMK for several years, but it shouldn't affect
reciprocity failure compensations.

HP5+ specs call for less compensation than TXT. When developed to the
contrast we want for Pt/Pd, even less compensation seems needed. At a full
second I leave it alone. At two seconds I give it three. At 10 I give about
20. At 15 I go to around 40, at 30 I go to 90 and at one minute I go to
three. Beyond that, it's more like leave it open as long as practical, which
is more or less what I've been doing with my pictures of drive-in theaters
late in the evening.---Carl

--
            Web site with picture galleries
            and workshop information