Re: HP5/Rollo Pyro reciprocity

From: Gregory W Blank ^lt;gblank@bellatlantic.net>
Date: 03/19/04-06:26:20 AM Z

on 3/18/04 10:07 PM, Don Bryant at dstevenbryant@mindspring.com wrote:

> Have you used Acros for any UV printing processes?
> Thanks,
> Don Bryant

Not as of yet, mine is an issue of time. I am basically on the list to
learn about alt process in general, of most interest are Plat-Plad and
albumen printing which I did a little of way back in 1986.

Acros is a modern film, most suitable for projection printing
I found it comparible to Delta 100, It takes the Pyro stain great!!!
The downside for me were the ready loads, in my article I implored
Fuji to offer it here in sheets, 8x10, 5x7 and 4x10. (I wonder if they
heard my request :-(