RE: glutaraldehyde

From: Robkin, Eugene ^lt;erobkin@uwc.edu>
Date: 03/22/04-09:32:34 AM Z

Make a heavy scratch, gouge, across the neck with a common small three cornered file available from almost any hardwared store. Follow the bending instructions from Ryuji as though you were trying to open the scratch up. That is, with the scratch away from you. The neck should break cleanly straight across along the scratch line.