RE: obscure arcane knowledge

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 03/26/04-05:41:13 PM Z

Maybe now's the time to get that DVD burner.

Blanks are $1 now,
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=DVD+blank&btnG=Search+Froogle

and the burners are under $100
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/page_id=7/topcat_search=1/form
_keyword=dvd%252Drw+r/mode=googlecp/ut=0cd99ae878086cc3

At least then you would reduce your disk count from a couple hundred to a
couple dozen!