RE: Casein and acrylic paint

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/31/04-04:57:34 AM Z

Guido this is very nice, I was investigating PVA - dichromate options
(to print on Yupo synthetic paper, the PVA I was looking for is a water
soluble glue used in bookbinding, windowed envelope making, packaging
manfacturing...) but hadn't purchased that PVA yet. Now that I see
these, I'm going for the casein route (I may give you some trouble with
private mails later - if you don't mind OK?)...