Re: Developing sheet film in open-ended PVC tubes

From: William Laven ^lt;wmlaven@platinotype.com>
Date: 03/31/04-12:54:29 PM Z

Bravo. Makes me feel old, too. I remember those articles now. David
Kachel had a whole series on film development and printing techniques
that were very good. He used to teach workshops, but I couldn't find
anything on Google.

Here's a link that describes in brief his open end tube process:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/pf-faq/faq-39.html

He did some cool stuff with variable contrast papers, too and
bleaching materials before development. (SLIMTs they were called:
selective latent image manipulation techniques)

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/pf-faq/faq-27.html