storing D-76

From: shannon stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 05/01/04-07:15:51 AM Z

Does anybody know if storing D-76 in a hot place damages it? Every
time I buy it from a certain store in Houston, it doesn't work well.
It develops only weakly. But if I buy it at another store, it works
fine. I called the "bad" store and asked them where they stored the
extra packages and if the space was air-conditioned. They said, "It
doesn't matter if it gets hot," which I guess meant, "No, it's not
air conditioned." Could this affect the chemicals in D-76?

--shannon