RE: EDTA

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/02/04-08:43:47 PM Z

Chris, My reply only went to Linas so when I noticed that it hadn't posted
to the group, I resent it from sent mail.

It said...

I have mixed some together for clearing of platinum prints, and as Linas
said, they do have different ph. Which is why I like to use straight Di
sodium first, a mix for my second and a Tetra sodium for my third clearing
bath as it has a pH that reacts less with the buffering agents in some
papers.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9