Re: platinum developer preference

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 05/06/04-01:11:54 PM Z

Christina,
I use the traditional potassium oxalate. It is tried and true and lasts
forever. What I mean by that is that I have a 2 liter bottle of it and as
I make a few prints and notice that the level is low in the bottle I will
replenish it with fresh solution.
I print with pure palladium for gum over palladium. I use Na2PtCl4
addition for contrast control if needed. My developer has a lot of
palladium and traces of platinum as a result of my pratice.
Marek M