Re: SCSI to Firewire

From: Jeff Morris ^lt;jm@jeffmorris.com>
Date: 05/14/04-07:51:57 AM Z

If you haven't found a SCSI to firewire solution yet I'm using a Ratoc
Systems Firewire-Ultra SCSI on my BetterLight 6000K (a SCSI back for
4x5) and so far it seems to work quite nicely with OS 10.3.3. You might
give Ratoc a call and see what they have to say. I believe they make
other SCSI converters as well and their products are available on the
web through several companies that offer Mac products. They are in
SanJose, CA and can be reached at:

www.ratocsystems.com
www.firewireshop.com
(408) 955-9400