Re: Negative Cleaning Help

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 05/15/04-02:43:36 PM Z

Lisa,

You don't get it off. Because of water drops or excessive moisture
from inadequate drying of the coated gum paper the gelatin of the
negative stuck to the paper and became a permanent part of it through
exposure and hardening.

Best thing is to scan the negative and print a digital negative.

Sandy King