RE: Streaming with pure Pt on Cot 320

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/20/04-04:22:19 PM Z

Dan, One other issue to address is humidity. Platinum LIKES IT DRY! Try
coating, and drying but no added humidity, especially true if your friend
lives in a humid part of the country. Your weak blacks (same exposure as
palladium?) would not hold true for humid platinum; it would require a
longer exposure.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9