Re: ingenious gum discovery :)

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 05/21/04-02:58:11 PM Z

Judy,
     Points well taken. However:
1) An occasional 30 seconds of electricity when I forget to dry my brush is
not going to break my bank account, compared to running my UV lightbox.
2) I don't use high heat but high air--and only for the times I forget to
get the brush out of the water. Otherwise, it dries in time for the next
coat with a good shake.
3) The badger hair brush is from Jerry's and is the $18 one, not the $150
one.
4) Might you not be wary of introducing oils/waxes of any sort onto a brush
in case it might contribute to fisheyes?
Chris