KatherineT: Re: Update on Kevin Morris

From: PhotoGecko Austin ^lt;gecko@photogecko.com>
Date: 05/22/04-09:23:44 PM Z

Katherine,

I understand, really I do.

I have such admiration for a phenomenological pragmatist, such as
yourself. (Or is it a pragmatic phenomenologist. . . ? I'm not sure.)

Anyway, if you know the location of KM's office (which I'm sure he's
out of, but never mind that), and can get there and gain access, please
take a look and let us all know what you see.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are on the streets and byways searching with
all due diligence.

(Geeze. . . I wonder if these prints will *ever* dry)

-J