Re: Judy: Re: Fine Art 1897 thru 1930

From: tripspud ^lt;tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: 05/23/04-09:01:18 PM Z

Hi!

      Since Steiglitz is being discussed, I'd like to mention
that a two volumn set on Steigltz's photographs has recently
been published due largely to funding from Eastman Kodak. This
is a massive work and the reproductions are excellent. Included
are all the work that O'keefe assembled with AS's ok. It's thrilling
to see all of his cloud equivalents and many portraits of O'keefe plus
his earlier work in Europe.

Best,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California