Gum everclear and rollers

From: wcharmon@wt.net
Date: 05/27/04-08:05:44 AM Z

>Do you use the foam or the fiber type roller to coat the gum?

>Marek M

I use the very fine-grained 6" white foam rollers that are used for delicate
smooth surfaces. I got mine at Lowe's, if I remember correctly. The trick on
using them is to spread it fairly quickly and then gradually reduce any
pressure on the roller as you work the coating in both directions until you
are using just the weight of the roller itself. Quick, easy and painless. Not
to mention cheap.

clay