Re: Everclear Alcohol and Gum

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 05/27/04-08:40:03 AM Z

It does make for a good laugh when people see the Everclear
> bottle on your darkroom shelf, however, which may make it worthwhile
> separate and apart from any chemical efficacy.
> Clay

Clay,
     Down in South Carolina in the middle of the day I went into the liquor
store to buy a bottle of Everclear, and as I was paying for it I felt the
need to say it was for photographic purposes. The guy at the counter just
looked at me and said, "Uh huh" as in "Yeah, right..."
Chris