Re: Glutaraldehyde, it just keeps coming "Darkroom Disease"

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 05/27/04-07:01:27 AM Z

Bill William wrote:

> Katharine,
>
> 8% Glutaraldehyde seems very strong to me... Why did you
> have to use it so strong?

It was a matter of wanting to order the smallest possible amount; I
didn't want a gallon jug of the stuff to worry about disposing of later.
To get a small amount, the weakest concentration I could find was 8%,
which I then mixed to a more dilute concentration.

> What ever it is you have, Katharine, I wish you a complete
> recovery. You know, I STILL develop with my fingers in the
> soup!

It's nothing all that bad, really, just a longstanding heart arrythmia
that needs a new adjustment.
kt