Re: Steiglitz & O'Keeffe & 9 Inch Nails

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 05/27/04-09:02:03 PM Z

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Jeff Sumner wrote:

> > I've never SEEN Dolly Parton play the guitar, and I expect in any event
> > it's a body double...
> >
> > J.
>

> Dolly's been singing gospel and country music since before she was 10 (I've
> a recording of her when she was that young).

> She's an amazing talent, aside from possessing other assets.

I meant about the fingernails... The talent goes without saying, but I'm
trying to say that those fingernails are cuckoo. Imagine a man crippling
himself with sheaths like that on his hands -- let alone *literally*
crippling himself with "stylish" stiletto heels -- (response of male
fashion designers to women's "liberation", I daresay, and the women love
them).

J.