Re: Problem with Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 05/30/04-08:39:49 AM Z

Mike,
     I got that exact thing when I printed on the wrong side of the
PhotoWarehouse substrate. It was a mess, and easily wiped with a finger.
Try printing on the other side, or maybe you have the wrong film, or maybe
the manufacturer did not coat it with the proper substance and it is
defective as Don says.
     A wet finger in my experience always wipes ink off the substrate,
whether printed on the right side or not. I've noticed that the hard way
(and even printed the neg before I realized I had wet and wiped off some of
the image).
Chris