Re: www.gumphoto.com

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/01/04-08:21:33 PM Z

I was fortunate enough to get together with Keith recently at a little diner
half way between our homes and we each took a gander at the other's work. I
really liked Keith's gums. They are "simple" in composition but have a
wonderful painterly look to them. Many remind me of the old master's oil
paintings. They are also much bigger in real life than the size they appear on my
screen! hehehehehe

Keith certainly has developed a nice style over the years.

Mark Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com