Drinking in the Darkroom

From: Adam. Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 11/02/04-09:15:19 AM Z

This is a funny thread -- Just thought I'd throw in a comment.

At my dad's funeral a few weeks ago, the man that shared a lab station
with my dad during graduate school at Duke, watched my dad pour 2
scoops of sugar and cream into the fatty lipids collodion that he'd
been working on for 3 months.

Luckily he didn't drink it, nor would it have been bad, just tasted
nasty, but it just tells u, gotta keep your stuff separate..... and no
eating/drinking around dangerous chemicals!

Cheers
Adam