Re: Re: Building UV exposure unit (was Re: new to list)

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 11/03/04-04:22:09 PM Z

I had it wired right but they just would not start. I should have been a little more clear about "assembled units". What I ment was assembled, complete two tube units. They have a piece of metal that snaps onto the metal box that holds the wires, etc. which is right next to the tubes. If you leave that piece off, the tubes won't start. Don't know why.

George