RE: CMYK separations on Adobe Photoshop

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 11/04/04-06:23:55 PM Z

I'll make a deal: IF the bickering ceases immediately, I will personally
make two gum prints, one using CMYK negatives and the other using RGB
negatives. OK? I am confident that this demonstration will prove that
neither has an advantage.

Keith - who, by opening a can of worms, inadvertently escalated this
controversy

(this may take awhile)