RE: CMYK separations on Adobe Photoshop

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 11/05/04-10:39:53 AM Z

Joe,

Sorry for the confusion. The cost of making very large negatives via inkjet
is prohibitive so my procedure is to output to a film recorder and enlarge
onto lith film. I should have made that clear. Just because I've been
locked into the same procedure for years is no reason for me to assume you
know that!

Keith