Re: POP process

From: DHTalman@aol.com
Date: 11/07/04-09:16:54 PM Z

Hello Shannon,

Thanks so much for responding to my question. You are the only one who
responded Perhaps that means few people use POP paper.

You mentioined Azo paper. From the web, I see that it's a paper Kodak makes
and that it comes in #2 and #3 contrasts. It is glossy?

What can you recall about the problems of exposing the POP paper? I recall
you said that it had been a couple of years since you have used it. And also,
you mentioned that you had problems toning it, What were the problems?

Why did you begin to use the POP paper and what made you stop using it?

I'll be very grateful for your help.

Donna
www.donnahamiltalman.com