Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: Nick Zentena ^lt;zentena@sympatico.ca>
Date: 11/09/04-10:13:50 PM Z

On November 9, 2004 07:36 pm, ericawd wrote:

> Does anyone know of a source for formaldehyde? I have tried the local
> college, chemical companies (they carry it only in 55 gallon drums and as I
> said pharmacies. Is the prescription law a state law or fed law. I called
> a couple of places in northern Mississippi but couldn't find anyone who
> carried it in the first place in order to know if I could purchase there.
> Does anyone know if it is a federal law.

http://www.colba.net/~fotochem/

Fotochem sells it. I don't know how long it would take to get to you but John
is very quick on shipping. Once he shipped me an order before he'd billed
me-) It's in the colour chemical section.

If you're thinking that the formaldehyde has come out of the solution could
you just use more of what you've got? If it started life at 37% but is now
down to 20% just use about twice the amount?

Nick