Hello

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 11/11/04-05:24:50 AM Z

Susan Huber wrote:

> Hi Timo,
> How are you doing?

Just figuring out how to fulfill all shooting ideas having lying around
my head. I´m in the middle of moving process and it prohibits all other
processes. UV-box is planned and waits just tubes to be installed. I´ll
put some digishots of it just in case someone finds my "design" worth
copying. (I´m recycling various things)

I´ve almost given up to use diginegs but just almost. Shooting excellent
negative for cyano is still under it´s way.

I must learn out my "wrong" ways of darkroom koreography first. Too many
years with 35mm cameras have taught me too much.

I intend to learn kallitype next during coming winter but as time will
show it might take longer than expected.

"Ars longa, vita brevis"

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos