Re: POP process

From: Jeff Sumner ^lt;jdos2@mindspring.com>
Date: 11/11/04-08:52:01 AM Z

  I like it because it's simple. I can get images with the least amount
of work, time, and involvement. They look nice, vintage, and warm.

I bought a box of paper from Chicago Albumen over a year ago, and it's
still good, though I am aware it may well not be soon if I decide to
use it again. I just don't have much time for printing and my interests
are many. It's a good process for that. I'm always on the lookout for
other ways of toning it that allow the toner to sit for a while before
I use it.

Gold made me some wonderful results, but I end up wasting quite a bit
of it.

JD