RE: Crane's Museo

From: FDanB@aol.com
Date: 11/15/04-08:00:20 AM Z

>Museo is an inkjet paper only, not suitable for palladium printing. Dan's
>prints on Museo are inkjet prints.

That's correct. Sorry for any role I might have played in having someone
try to print pt/pd on Museo.

Actually, I did try several inkjet papers when I started the
pigment-over-platinum work three years ago. It was a mess! The clay
coating (that makes the paper accept ink so well) turned into a mess with
handcoated chemistry.

If you know of a good inkjet paper that also takes pt/pd chemistry
successfully, please let the list (and me!) know.

Thanks!

dAn