Re: Have anyone tired this?

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 11/15/04-08:45:39 AM Z

I had this thought a while back too. Google this topic and you'll find a few
people who've tried it. The results are mixed. The system is always awkward.
Besides other than the act of technically putting it together what would the
end goal be? Improved Resolution, (read: final reproduction size)? Hardly
worth the effort. As for the aesthetic, for me the results I've seen rank
right up there with pressing your face agaist the flatbed and pushing the
scan button. ;^)