RE: Inkjet negatives and Van Dyke Brownprints

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 11/20/04-09:33:06 AM Z

>>> sanking@clemson.edu 11/20/04 3:36 AM >>>
<< BTW, the corrected print you posted certainly appears to have an
excellent rendition...>>

Actually Sandy those images are the digital files, not the resultant VDB
print. I'll try to post a scan of the print later today for comparison.

<<I hope my comments make some sense. If not please chalk them up to my
present state of stupor resulting from medication I am taking to dull
the rather nasty pain from a knee operation Friday morning...>>

A speedy recovery to you sir.

Joe