Réf. : Digital negatives and Cyanos

From: philippe berger ^lt;mineurdecharbon@skynet.be>
Date: 11/21/04-04:09:51 AM Z

Hi,

I present my new process of cyanotype
This name is "Cyanocolor"

http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/cyanocolor.html

Philippe (Belgium)

-------Message original-------

De : alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Date : Sunday, November 21, 2004 11:07:16
A : alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Sujet : Digital negatives and Cyanos

I´m in between phase creating some diginegs from series of digital shots I
made few
days ago.

I have some options and don´t know which one will produce best or most
artistic results.

#1 Print papernegative and oil it before final printing

#2 Print papernegative and then photocopy it to transparent overhead
projector film

#3 Print directly to transparent film and print it as "normal" LF negative

Printing methods available are:
a) Old and reliable HP 840C inkjet
b) Laserprinter
c) Professional copyshop

Which one might produce best (or artistic) result when final cyanos are
concerned as
subject of result?

Link to pictures I´m about to print are in my webgallery:
http://palaios.com/album/album05

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos