Re: planned obsolescence rules - gimp

From: terry lindquist ^lt;tsll@localnet.com>
Date: 11/22/04-06:21:34 PM Z

Catherine:

go to GIMP via SHERLOCK ...2nd item: Gimp-Print Drivers...Your Epson
9500 is there...it is a matter of following their instructions and
download the necessary stuff...One of my Epson printers is a Photo
Ex...I found everything I needed there to be able to use it on a G4 -
OSX...works fine....and it is FREE!

...anyway...

terry