Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 11/22/04-10:59:26 PM Z

Don:
        I've read your posts prior and can tell you mind is great . . . mine,
well, if I can control it, it seems to do what I ask.
Jack

On Nov 22, 2004, at 8:49 PM, Don Bryant wrote:

Jack,

If you go to a Goodwill/Salvation Army/Thrift store most likely you can
purchase very reasonably a teflon coated electric frying pan with
thermostatic control. I've used one for years. The pan ultimately gets
kinda
ugly but it keeps temps under control.

I guess great minds think alike. I use a Teflon coated electric griddle
for
heating my potassium oxalate and gelatin. Works great!

Don Bryant