RE: Coating Rod Basics

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/23/04-10:11:25 AM Z

Go to neon sign makers... I guess you will be able to have them make
tubes of adequate length and width. You can have them bend the ends in
order to facilitate handling (or you can just glue some sort of holding
tab to the tube using silicone).

See the diagram with a tube with bent ends (handlers):

Regards,
Loris.