RE: Coating Rod Basics

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 11/23/04-10:51:04 AM Z

Hi Rodolpho, thanks but the original idea is not mine :) (I don't
remember where I have read it)

Are you sure that your coating table/bench is level? If not, you will
definitely experience problems.

Will pass you some other information (I don't remember the source of
this one either): use a glass plate one size larger then your paper as a
support, place enough modeling paste or putty under each corner and
level the glass using two spirit levels (by pressing to the corners -
the paste will carry the glass but if you press strong enough it will
widen and loose some height).

Regards,
Loris.