Polaroid 8x10 technique

From: andrew Lindy ^lt;drewman18@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/24/04-02:54:01 PM Z

Hi,
I'm new to this list,
Would anybody be familiar with the technique of Paolo Roversi. I am
wondering whether I might find success using a day lab to project onto 8x10
polaroid and then process in the polaroid processor. But I think the
technique is to use a B+W neg with color positive, can i still do this with
the day lab? I'm considering the day lab cause I think it would be cheaper
AND allow me to take more pictures. Can anyone walk me through this whole
thing....?

Thanks!

Andrew

<DIV></DIV></html>