RE: Je vais a Paris!

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 11/24/04-10:05:30 PM Z

The best photographic bookstore I've ever frequented is La Chambre Clair on
Rue St. Sulpice over near the Luxembourg Gardens. It's the first and last
place I frequent whenever I visit Paris. There is a small photo gallery in
the basement and the (very friendly) proprietor will be able to direct you
to worthy exhibits you might not otherwise find out about.

Certainly meet up with Nzé Christian if you can. He showed me parts of
Paris that you would NEVER find on your own. (and he's a heck of a great
photographer/printer)