Re: Digital Negative Question

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 11/27/04-04:51:06 PM Z

Sandy King had posted something way back in July where he mentioned metering
the density of PGHG at over 1 point something. What would be the difference
using another paper rather than Pictorico PGHGWF? I measured some epson
paper and it came in around 1.2 density. Even that number would leave plenty
of room to print on silver paper wouldn't it?