Re: Changes in Arches?

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 11/28/04-01:42:24 AM Z

Speaking of funny or defective papers, a few sheets of Pescia I have
at hand has a perforation-like line of 22 inches long (I suppose this
is where they are supposed to tear the paper) in the middle of a
sheet, and two Cartiera Magnani logos on a sheet... not where I expect
them to be...

Is this defect common of Magnani paper? Anyone??

Sometimes, the print size is determined by an accident.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,