question for silver gelatin users

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 11/29/04-12:03:46 AM Z

Hi - I don't know how many people here use silver-gelatin (liquid
light, art emulsion, homemade emulsions, etc.) but I like to ask
questions related to coating:

Sizing related:
- what do you size paper with?
- how do you size? (brush, roller, dipping, etc.)

Emulsion coating related:
- do you mix anything (water, gelatin, PhotoFlo, polyacrylamide,
  hardener, etc.) to emulsion?
- how much solution do you coat (specify size)?
- how do you coat? (brush, roller, dipping, etc)
- do you work on heated surface while coating?

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,