Re: Re Palladium vs. Gold Chloride toning

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/30/04-09:18:32 PM Z

I think this may have happened to me the other day by accident, though the
doctor put it in much simpler terms—he said the MRI of my brain looked like a
palladium-plated cauliflower. I thought maybe I might be able to get a digital
negative and contact print it. hehehehehe

Mark Nelson
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted