Re: 55 minute download

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/01/04-10:17:32 PM Z

Gordon wrote:

>I disagree with Sandy. Why should I force people to buy into services they
>don't need just because people can't follow directions?

Gordon, and the rest of you, lean back in your chair and get a grip
on reality. You are reading more into my message than is there. I
have never sent an attachment to the list and am not advocating that
the list should include attachments. All I said was that my computer
processed the attachment in question in about two second and that if
some folks need 5-55 minutes they should consider new technology.

If the technology for broad band connection is not available in your
area, or if it is available and you don't want to spend the money for
it, so be it.

Sandy