Re: 55 minute download

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 09/02/04-11:29:13 AM Z

I was a moment in fear of computer disaster and/or massive hacker attack.

And this whole thing happened just after upgarding my e-mail software.

My firewall is still glowing slightly after those massive attachments
and quite many e-mails considering previous happening. (joke)

It was as close "computerpanic" as possible. Also my connection decided
be unstable at that very moment. (double ISDN with fixed rate -
something was wrong with wires)

Do I see Mr Murphy lurking over my shoulder or not? (another joke)

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos