RE: Platinum over Gum

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 09/03/04-10:08:00 PM Z

I've seen it both ways, but I was more interested in Pt over gum. The ones
(PT over gum) I have seen have much of the detail of a platinum print with
the ethereal light/color of some gum prints. The other way around looked to
me like a Pt print with muddy color over it. Of course, those may have been
poorly executed prints.

-Schuyler

  _____